Followers

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Evangelines day out

Well!! what do you think a wet and cold day found me doing?. Well it found me out and about visiting a nearby town for the day I usually try and get there once a month! you know  I can never leave before visting a French design studio called Le Beau.  I'd like to give you a little peek,there's also a soap shop, and a wonderfull little cafe with yummy!!! goodies.


The studio's housed in an grand colonial building.
   I beleive this suits the style



Inside there's one huge room, very high ceilings and lots of beautiful windows.

Lots of beautiful fluffy chairs, I'd love one these in my Bedroom



Beautiful Iron daybeds










This part of the shop house's,  home made soaps and cards




Below shows the inside of the cafe, the chair sits in one corner, if I sat in it I would'nt want to get out, just give me a book and coffee.

 





Lots of books and magazines to look at on these lovely book cases



Outside are beautiful french cafe tables and window with planter boxes

 Hurb pots

 

Yummy slices and cakes








Now I don't know about you but I can never miss the opportunity to look around op-shops, so after  coffee and fruit bread I made my way to a couple, I did manage to find  this old Barkcloth, table cloth.


And would you believe it a matching pyrex dish it's the one with the fruit ,the vegie one was the one I shared yesterday.



and what about this kettle anyone for tea, coffee?

Well that's one way to spend a wet and cold day.
 Was great fun, I hope you enjoyed the shop
Thanks for stopping by.
Do drop a line  and share your wet day likes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment